Milzet assists organisations with transformation challenges in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment. Its unique and innovative business model utilises a pool of highly skilled professionals that offer a combination of intellectual capital and consulting flexibility. A balance between multi-disciplinary experience, excellent track records and post-graduate academic and/or technical qualifications, guarantee the significant skills levels of its professionals. Milzet’s comprehensive pool of resources is considered for each project, after which a suitable consulting / project team is selected based on the specific needs of the customer.
Proven methodologies are customised to ensure a balance between the customer's clients, products, employees and technology solutions. Milzet’s holistic consulting approach ensures that all areas of the business are considered when customer solutions are developed. Continuous benchmarking and research ensure competitive resourcing and management consulting solutions.
PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
- Turnkey Building and associated infrastructure development
- Property Lease Management.
- Property Facilities Maintenance
- Facilitating Infrastructure financing
- Sub- contractor SLA Management
- Partitioning and demolition
- Property Valuations
- Technical Services
- Non –Technical Services. i.e Hygiene & Cleaning
- Site clearance Cleaning
- General Contracting
- Building services.
PROJECT AND PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management